Learn what Typed Clojure is all about by applying your existing Clojure experience to make the most of an optional static type system.
Learn to communicate and correctly apply useful concepts like core.async channels and transducers, with Typed Clojure's expressive type system.
Learn how to make your programs more readable, safer and accurately documented by converting them to use Typed Clojure.
You will take the quick-start course on Typed Clojure from its creator and maintainer, which you can immediately apply in your own projects. In the second half we will cover the concepts you need to know for your first months with Typed Clojure.
- Use Typed Clojure to verify your Clojure projects
- Clarify your understanding of existing libraries via Typed Clojure
- Be familiar with all but the most advanced areas of Typed Clojure
- Some Clojure (or similar) experience is assumed
- Typed Clojure experience not required
Ambrose is the creator of Typed Clojure and contributor to several Clojure libraries.